Pharmacy is the branch in which one is concern with Compounding & Dispensing of Medicine (drugs) generally when one is suffer from any disease it is the first duty of a Doctor to diagnose the disease after diagnosis it’s all on a Pharmacist that what type of drug or medicine he have to compounding & dispense for the patient.
That’s why we can say that without a pharmacist a medical organization is incomplete .
There is minimum two years duration course approved for Pharmacy that is Diploma in Pharmacist our institute conduct D.pharma course of 7 sep. There are 7 labs for each subject & no of class room is 2 for theory.
LABS OF PHARMACY
(1) Pharmaceutics Lab :- Dispensing & Manufacturing of Medicine.
(2) Pharmacology :- Study of drug action on animals.
(3) Pharmacognosy :- Study of crude drugs.
(4) Hospital Lab :- Sterilisation of surgical instrument & preparation of transfusion fluids.
(5) Pharmaceutical Chemistry :- Chemical tests & Analysis of drugs.
(6) Human anatomy & physiology Lab :- Anatomy & physiology of various body parts.
(7) Biochemistry :- Identification test & estimation of protein carbohydrate & lipids urine analysis.